have dormitory rooms and private rooms. All guests are welcome to
kitchen, tv room, lady's and men's separate bathrooms, computer use,
and other common room areas. Our room rates are as follows:
Dormitory style beds: per person per night
$24.00 (plus 13% tax = $27.12)
Sheets & blankets are included; but not a towel (towels are available for rent).
Private room with shared bath:
$60.00 (plus 13% tax = $67.80)
Up to two persons, sheets, blankets, & towels included. * * Each
additional person over 2 persons in any private room is $18.00 plus tax.
Private room with private bath:
$75.00 (plus 13% tax = $84.75)
Up to two persons, sheets, blankets, & towels are included. * *
Each additional person over 2 persons in any private room is $18.00
Group rates and services:
Please call or email about special group rates (12 or more pax), and
services we can provide or facillitate. We have rooming with
comfortable beds for up to 30 people, and our dining room can hold
groups as well.
To reserve a Room or Bed:
We ask one night or 50% of the total cost (whichever is greater) as a
deposit sent by check or money order. Prices subject to change. We are
a small home/hostel, and do not take credit cards.
Deposits & Cancellation Policy:
30 days or more advance cancellation ... full refund
29 - 8 days advance cancellation ... 50% refund
7 days or less ... no refund
Early checkout (less than 24 hour notice) ... one day charge
Laundry Facilities (fee based) available for guests
Policies | Updates
- Daytime lockout is daily from 11am-4:30pm (we clean rooms during this time).
- Free hot chocolate, tea, coffee, and internet for guests.
- If you are staying in the dorms, you need to bring a towel or rent a towel from us.
we encourage campers, backpackers, hikers, bicyclers, and world
travelers - we have a "no shoes" in the hostel policy. We include
sheets, pillowcase, and blankets for each bed with the price.
- Full free kitchen facilities available.
- We have one computer, with hi speed internet, free for all guests (and free WiFi for your laptop).
- Four public buses daily from Hilo: The Big Island-Hawaii Bus Schedule